Heating efficiency solutions...
New Heater Installation
AC Sure Plan offers furnace and heater installation services to keep you warm in even the coldest of nights in San Diego. We install the most efficient and technologically advanced heater systems. Often times that old furnace rarely gets used, but needs to be replaced or falls below an acceptable efficiency standard. That’s where AC Sure Plan is here to help. We are standing by all winter to make sure you stay warm. Give us a call to schedule a free estimate for your new furnace or heater installation.
Benefits of New Heater Installation
Most furnaces, especially in San Diego, are only replaced every 20 to 30 years. Imagine what the difference in technology is from then until now! With a new state-of-the-art furnace or heating element you could be saving tons of money on that electric bill during the winter—maybe even choose to run it a bit more keeping your family even warmer this winter. It can be expensive to replace hard to find parts or even obsolete parts for your old furnace, but with a new system you will have an investment that will last for years to come. Here are some more of the benefits:
- Faster Heat Distribution
- Increased Heating Efficiency
- Increased Comfort
- Lower Energy Bills
Free Heater Installation Estimate
If you are thinking about getting a new furnace or heater installed this winter give us a call! We offer free estimates for any new heater installation service. We will come out to your house and determine the best solution for your home, and give you a written estimate that is easy to understand. If there are multiple options that would be a good fit, we will explain each option as well. You can expect to get a solution that saves you money over the life of your heating system and give you and your family a greater level of comfort in your home.
Restoring warmth to your home...
Heater Repair Service
AC Sure Plan offers heater repair services for all makes and models of heating systems in the San Diego region. We focus on making repairs that will increase the longevity of your heater. There may be a variety of reasons you might need heater repair service, but the most common are old age and lack of proper maintenance. Whatever the cause, you can expect AC Sure Plan to offer a professional solution to every heater repair problem. Our technicians are NATE certified, and have a wealth of knowledge and experience to diagnose and repair your issues the first time. Give us a call to get your heater repaired today.
Did your heater system stop working? There are a couple things you should check before having a technician come out to your house. Follow these easy steps to make sure you are not missing something simple, and if you are still having problems give us a call.
- Check your thermostat. Make sure your heat is turned to a warm temperature. Also check to see if the batteries have died on more modern thermostats.
- Check the circuit breaker. Often time during the cold of winter the heater circuit can be tripped due to an overload from other devices such as space heaters, ovens, and other appliances that are working overtime in the winter.
- Check you air filter. A really bad air filter can significantly decrease the efficiency of your heater—making it seem like it is not working. Clean the air filter and replace or purchase a new one if necessary.
If you have checked these three things and you are still having trouble with your heater, please give us a call. We will gladly diagnose your heating unit and provide you with clear steps, pricing, and options to get your heater going again in no time at all.
Benefits of Heater Repair
Heater repair can be beneficial on heating units that are relatively new, but have failed for improper maintenance reasons. Usually systems that have not been properly maintained will have minor failures that once fixed can actually return dividends on saving energy costs. AC Sure Plan’s heater repair service is designed to help you get the most out of your current heating unit and add years of life to it.
24- Point Heater Maintenance
Our AC Sure Plan heater maintenance service plan offers a 24-point inspection, tune up, and safely check. Our NATE qualified technicians will thoroughly evaluate your system with the following items:
- Replace filters
2. Test electrical circuits
3. Inspect starter contact points
4. Inspect all wiring connections
5. Record air temperature across condenser
6. Install gauges and note operating pressures
7. Test pressure switches
8. Test voltage and current to all motors
9. Record temp across evaporator
10. Rinse accessible condenser coils
11. Clean and adjust safety controls
12. Lubricate all moving parts
13. Test and adjust thermostat
14. Test evaporator superheater
15. Clean burners and controls
16. Clean and adjust pilot assembly
17. Adjust burner for efficiency
18. Adjust dampers
19. Inspect blower operation
20. Inspect flue pipe
21. Inspect for gas leaks in furnace
22. Adjust pressure regulator
23. Test crankcase heater
24. Test performance and operating efficiency